April 11 – 12, 2019
The Equipment Finance Masterclass is a two-day seminar that will be conducted by Mr. Sudhir P. Amembal, CEO of Amembal & Halladay.
Material for the seminar has been updated to reflect the new accounting standard and any tax nuances specific to the Australian market. The seminar was broadened in recent years to encompass hire-purchase and chattel mortgage, in addition to leasing.
The seminar thoroughly addresses all four products offered by Australian financiers. The seminar enables attendees to:
- Grasp the tax and accounting intricacies and impact of the four products, both from the customer’s and
financier’s point of view
- Understand which benefits are offered by which product
- Counter common customer objections
- Use consultative selling tools
- Understand two of the common financial concepts often used in the world of equipment finance – present
value and the internal rate of return
- Minimize customer costs and simultaneously maximize financier benefits/li>
- Strive for ideal attributes sought by customers
- Add value
- Price and structure appropriately
- Navigate the new lease accounting standard
Those in sales and business development will sell more effectively and profitably; those in varied other departments will gain a broad and deep understanding of the financial, tax, accounting and marketplace aspects of the four products.
The seminar will benefit staff at all levels. Mr. Amembal uses a building block approach – one that will cause newcomers to gain a quick and instant understanding; yet, those with a few or several years of experience will refine their knowledge and definitely learn something new. The end goal of the seminar is to win more transactions and enable profitable growth.
Those who attended his seminars in Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney over the past 30 years have benefited substantially from their participation in this seminar.
Seminar Brochure: Click to download.