March 19 – 20, 2018
The Equipment Finance Masterclass is a two-day seminar that will be conducted by Mr. Sudhir P. Amembal, CEO of Amembal & Halladay. The seminar is tailored to the Australian market but only for certain income tax nuances; the rest of the material – over 95%, applies generically to all countries.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Equipment finance overview
- The three types of ownership
- Tax and accounting impact of varied products
- Gauging customer needs
- Countering common objections
- Understanding IRR and PV
- Maximizing financier benefits
- Minimizing customer cost
- Avoiding commoditization
- Ideal attributes to possess
- Arriving at pre-targeted yields
- Pricing and structuring
- Tax treatment of varied products
- Minimum residual value and GST nuances
- Navigating the new lease accounting standard
- Managing residual risk
The seminar will benefit staff at all levels. Mr. Amembal uses a building block approach that will cause newcomers to gain a quick and instant understanding; while those with a few or several years of experience will refine their knowledge and definitely learn something new. Those in sales and business development will sell more effectively and profitably; those in varied other departments will gain a broad and deep understanding of the financial, tax, accounting and marketplace aspects of the four products. The end goal of the seminar is to enable profitable growth.
Those who have attended his seminars over the past 40 years throughout the world have benefited substantially from their participation in this seminar.
Seminar Brochure: Click to download.